- Real-time Balances - View your account and loan balances from your home computer
- Account History - View past months history on all your accounts
- Transfer Funds - Set up one-time or recurring transfers between American Exchange Bank accounts
- Check Images-View images of checks and deposits that have posted to your account(s).
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank.
- Download History - Download account history.
- Quick Books and Quicken Download - Download your account history for use in bookkeeping software.
- Click Here to Enroll in Online Banking
After enrolling in online banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature for a monthly fee which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer or mobile device 24 hours a day.
- Convenience – All your bills and payment history in one easy to navigate location.
- Security – American Exchange Bank Online Banking is secure and will protect your financial information, including what bills you pay.
- Peace of Mind – Never worry about whether or not you remembered to mail a check; we’ll do it for you after you submit requests in our Bill Pay system.
- An E-Statement is the same as a paper statement except it is available online. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your American Exchange Bank online banking account.
- E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-term access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. No additional fees apply.
For more information, please contact us today.